Thursday, April 2, 2009

Caw Caw Caw...Someone Cawl the Odd Squad!

Last night I have to admit, I totally agree with the decision to get rid of Megan Joy. What the hell was up with the cawing?




I thought it was pretty childish and disrespectful. And when she told Ryan that she didn't care about about what Simon said...Also, the night before when the judges told her that she picked the wrong song she used the "F" word. "I think that the audience was feeling it and I think that my fans were feeling it" .

Fans....really, Megan? I don't think they should use the word "fan". Is that wrong? I think using that word takes away the humbleness that I (as a gleaming, talented,
blog writer) appreciate. If you don't get the sarcasm on that...you aren't my friend.

So LONG, Megs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF? What a dumb ass.