Thursday, April 9, 2009

Prediction...On the money

Our resident vampire bit the dust last night!!!! Scott's gamble on expressing his "punk" side by playing the electric guitar was a bust. Ok...tell me I am not the only one who squirmed a bit when Ryan asked him if he thought he sang the song better last night than Tuesday night and Scott said "I'll have to watch the tape and see".

My first thought was "is the blind thing a sham?", then I brought myself back to reality and thought "well, I guess the vision lucky aren't the only ones who make gaffaw's when talking to/about the vision impaired". Remember when Ryan didnt know he was blind, and held his hand up so Scott could high-five him???



Can I also just say WTF on the Frankie Valli appearance???? {oops...thanks, Sharon...it was Frankie Avalon} First thought: "the teenie boppers are wondering who's grandpa this is". Second thought: "Am I in Vegas?". Third thought: "this is a good time for me to go pee."
Is it me, or has Kellie Pickler become a bit....how do I say this delicately...whorish? The way she was "singing" to Simon and Randy...ick! I couldn't help but also think "I bet she is really jealous of Carrie Underwood".

There are a few differences between her and Carrie:
1. Carrie has class
2. Carrie can sing
3. Carrie's shelves are lines with Grammy's, while Kellie's are lined with dust bunnies.
4. Carrie's head is full of creativity, not air.

So, we are down to the final 7. When I find out what the theme is for next week, I shall pass it on to you.
Until then, Gatlin out.


3 comments:

Sharon said...

You're gonna hate me but it was Frankie Avalon, and he sounded terrific, to someone older than Simon:-)

Kel said...

LOL.
I like the pic!

The Gat said...

Thank you, Sharon...the mistake has been fixed and you have been credited.
And thank you, Kelli. Glad you likey!