Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's wrong with the "save"??? I'll tell you what's wrong...

Before I get on my high horse, was I the only one who was in utter disbelief when Miley Cyrus opened her mouth to sing? I have heard all about Miley/Hannah Montana for a couple of years and have admittedly never hear her sing. WTF????

I thought she was playing for a second. Oh, and the way she roughed her hair up at the end of the song...my god, the performance was full of cheese...and yes SHIT! My advice to Miley is to quit hanging around her father, and invest in some:

Ok...onto Idol...

Matt was voted out by America. That's what we do, right? What the show is about, yes? America votes and votes, and whatever the results, so be it, good bye. Not so with this new "save" that the judges have. It essentially takes away from what the whole concept of the show is. The judges pretty much slap us in the face and tell the teenage girls that the 8 hours they spent dialing and hitting redial, and installing software on the computer that dials the number every .99999999 megasecond...is worthless. I think it stinks.

Remember, Chris Daughtry got the boot early. Jennifer Hudson did too. It's part of the show and I dont like the dictatorship vibe that the "save" has.

Next week two contestants will get booted off.

BTW...Jennifer Hudson did a great job last night.
BTW part 2: Maniac for the group sing???? Seriously?

No comments: