Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Grace for Alexis

Last night was a real hoot-n-nanny!!! The world is talking about the show...and not even about the contestants. They're talking about Randy Travis and his manorexia. When you are so skinny that it makes you look like you are wearing dentures, an intervention needs to be had. ASAP. Someone feed this man some cheese tots!! Plus, is it just me, or was it creepy the way he was eyeballing Carrie Underwood? It was making ME feel uncomfortable, I can only imagine how the Season 5 AI Champion-ette was feeling.

Anyway. I take my Ah-Poop rant back. I wasn't in a good mood yesterday and he got the brunt of my pms. I really want Michael Sarver to exit. He has the personality of a potato. (I just realized that this is my second mention of the starchy goodness in this post). He cant really sing that good either. Ah-Poop is much better. He should be number 8 to go.

I don't think Alexis deserved to go home. Though she looked angry the whole time she knew she was going to the bottom three. Micheal did too. Do you really think you were THAT good, Michael to sit up there and pout because you couldn't cut the mustard? Alexis had a right to be somewhat upset, I mean Randy called her Allison. She almost said something smart assed and then bit her tongue because she probably realized that the judges might use their "get outta jail free card" on her.

Oh well AA, it was a vanilla ride.

And Randy Travis...EAT for God's sake!

No comments: